So, I have already been nominated for this award: see post here. However, another lovely blogger nominated me again! I decided that I would like to answer her questions anyway so here is a mini Q&A.
1. What is your dream job?
My dream job is to be a full time blogger and author.
2. What do you think your life will be like in a year? And in ten years?
This is a difficult question because you never know what is going to happen! In a year, I hope to be earning something from my blog, to still be reading a lot and to be working on a creative writing project that I love and will finish. In ten years, I hope to have my dream house and be a published author.
3. What is your proudest achievement?
The first thing that comes to mind is my degree. I worked so hard to do well and despite feeling bad mentally and physically, I got to the end and received a 2.1.
4. What is your favourite blog post you’ve ever written?
I think my favourite would be How Anxiety and Depression Can Affect Reading and Writing because I expressed some raw things that I have struggled with and people who related to that felt like they could reach out and talk about it too. One of my main aims in life is to help people and I hope that in a small way this blog does that.
5. Apart from blogging, what are your hobbies?
Reading, writing, playing video games and art.
6. How would you describe your fashion style?
I literally have no idea. Because of my IBS, I tend to go for more comfortable clothes. Sometimes I’ll wear something more towards Japanese Kawaii style, sometimes a geeky style, I’m not really sure!
7. What’s the best place you’ve ever been to?
Wales, it was beautiful.
8. If you had £1000 (or equivalent in your currency), what would you spend it on? Or would you save it?
I would probably treat my loved ones to a holiday because they deserve it and just put money towards things that need doing around the house.
9. What is the bravest thing you’ve ever done? What would you do if you were a little braver?
This is a difficult question to answer. I have anxiety and so for me, things that might seem small to other people, feel like a big achievement. I would like to go to more big events and I am hoping to try this in the future.
10. What is/ was your favourite class at school, college or university?
I would say law, I loved learning about statutes and precedents and being able to apply them.
11. What is one thing you want to learn or change in 2018?
I want to keep blogging and reading a lot. Reading more was a goal of mine for 2018 and I’m really proud of my progress so far.