Thank you to Chloe at bookdragons247.wordpress.com for nominating me!
Answer the 11 questions that you have been asked.
Nominate 11 other bloggers.
Ask your nominees 11 questions.
Let them know you nominated them.
1. If you could get any two characters from any two books and put them in a relationship/friendship who would they be?
I would love to put Sydney from Vicious by V. E. Schwab and Yelena from The Chronicles of Ixia series together as I feel like they have a lot in common and would be good friends.
2. Favourite song at the moment?
I don’t think I have one favourite song at the moment but I have been listening to some songs from past decades lately!
3. What’s your spirit animal?
I did the same quiz that Chloe did and also received a deer. It was an interesting result!
4. Any advice for people thinking of starting a book blog?
Do it! Just start and see how you feel.
5. If you had to be the sun or the moon which would you rather be?
The moon because it has an affinity with the sea and I love going to the beach.
6. A place you want to go to and visit/live for a while?
I would love to go to Japan!
7. Paperbacks or hardbacks?
I usually go with the cheapest option, I don’t really have a preference between them but I do really like ebooks.
8. Three things you want people to know about where you live?
It rains a lot, it is usually cold and it sometimes seems dreary but it is home.
9. Other than books, blogging and book related things. What other hobbies/interests do you
Does writing count? If not, I also play video games, draw and craft.
10. Do you have any advice for people trying to use social media to get more traffic to their blog?
Post regularly and interact with others. Commit to at least one platform to build.
11. Favourite season and why?
Spring because it is bright but not too hot.
Eleanor @ eleaanormay
Jenni @ oddsocksandlollipops
Jen @ bookwormjenblog
Kate @ thetustingirl
Emily @ emilywilliamsauthor
Matilda @ thematildaslibraryblog
Evelina @ avalinahsbooks
Madison @ madisonloethen
Stephanie @ stephanievivienne
Charlotte @ writtenbycharlotte
Jenna @ parchmentandquillchronicle
1. What is your favourite book genre?
2. What are some of your favourite books?
3. What is your favourite type of blog post to write?
4. How do you blog around other commitments?
5. What advice would you give to new bloggers?
6. What is your favourite film?
7. What is your favourite TV series?
8. Which social media platforms do you use?
9. Why did you start blogging?
10. What are your goals for 2018?
11. What are your goals for the future?