Hi everyone! There are a few book tags that I have been wanting to do, so here is the Mid-Year Book Freakout Tag!
1. Best book you’ve read so far in 2018:Poison Study by Maria V. Snyder, an amazing read and I ended up reading the trilogy really quickly altogether!
2. Best sequel you've read so far in 2018:I haven’t actually read very many sequels this year but I did enjoy Death Note Black Edition Volume 4, it made me want to read the next book straight away which is always a good sign!
3. New release you haven't read yet, but want to:It’s not actually out yet but I really want to read Vengeful by V. E. Schwab, the sequel to Vicious. Vicious left on an interesting
4. Most anticipated release for the second half of the year:The same answer as above.
5. Biggest disappointment:Bookish Boyfriends. The concept was really interesting but I didn’t like how it was written.
6. Biggest surprise:I was actually surprised with how much I have enjoyed contemporary romances, including The Dating Debate and The Rules of Rebellion.
7. Favourite new author. (Debut or new to you):Maria V. Snyder.
8. Newest fictional crush:Valek from Poison Study.
9. Newest favourite character:Same as above.
10. Book that made you cry:I don’t think I have cried to any books this year but I’m not sure.
11. Book that made you happy:The Dating Debate.
12. Most beautiful book you've bought so far this year (or received):The Surface Breaks.
13. What books do you need to read by the end of the year?All of them! Basically as many books on my TBR as I can.
I tag anyone who would like to do this and please link me to your answers!